IP CONVERGENCE & IMS
TECHNOLOGY FOR BUSINESS
Printer-friendly PDF version
Internet of Things (IoT) is expected to dominate telecom market where machines exchange data for intelligent applications. Devices and networks supporting IoT pose unique challenges such as low power, low cost, low mobility, and longer field life. This course addresses several technology options proposed by 3GPP to meet these requirements. Among the technology options, enhanced machine type communication (eMTC), Narrowband Cellular IoT (NB-CIoT) and Narrowband LTE (NB-LTE) are embraced by vendors and chipset community. This course also discusses salient features and characteristics of air interface supported by eMTC, NB-CIoT and NB-LTE.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
• List key requirements of IoT
• Sketch the wireless IoT architecture.
• Explain coverage enhancement and power saving features
• List key technology options to support IoT
• Distinguish among eMTC, NB-CIoT and NB-LTE characteristics
Technical and product marketing personnel working for wireless operators, equipment and device manufacturers, as well as IoT architects and designers.
• [LTE_102] LTE Overview (eLearning)
Course Outlines / Knowledge Knuggets
1. Introduction to IoT
1.1. What is IoT?
1.2. IoT market drivers
1.3. IoT use cases
1.4. Functional architecture
2. IoT in Cellular Networks
2.2. Technology options
2.3. Coverage enhancement features
2.4. Power saving features
2.5. Device capabilities
3. Air Interface Characteristics
3.1. eMTC characteristics
3.2. NB-CIoT characteristics
3.3. NB-LTE characteristics
------------------------------------WHY CUSTOMERS LOVE OUR ELEARNING:
- Self-paced, animated, and interactive- $150/each course for 6 month license- Immediate online access upon purchase- Flexible way to take training at any hour- Online training transcript available- Electronic certificates at completion- Full list of courses at www.awardsolutions.com/elearning.pdf
For any additional questions,please contact Mr. Rod Marckese at +1-972-664-0727 x246 or email@example.com